The Company cares about your privacy. For this reason, the Company collects and uses personal data only as it might be needed for the Company to deliver products, services, websites and/or mobile applications (collectively, the “Services”). Your personal data includes information such as:
- Billing and delivery information
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Financial account information
- IP Address
- Other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you
Information Collected:We collect information from you in order to deliver services that you purchase and to monitor and improve the customer experience on our website. The data collected may include your name, email address, postal address, telephone number(s), and billing information such as credit card numbers. It may also include marketing preferences, survey and contest responses, and information you provide through online chats, telephone calls, and support tickets with us.
Use Of Information: The Company does NOT trade, rent or sell your personal information or data to any other organization or third party, except as provided specifically in this Policy. The Company uses information it collects to provide and collect payment for its web hosting solutions and other services. Passively collected information, such as information collected from or about your device including through the placement or reading of cookies or other tracking technologies is used to provide a customized experience as you use our services. the Company may use your Personally Identifiable Information in a variety of ways including, but not limited to:
- Provide service communications such as bill reminders, order confirmations, program registrations, and customer service messages
- Respond to your e-mails or online requests for products, services, or information
- Deliver and process surveys
- Processing your job application
- Personalize and improve the usability of the Company website(s)
- Fulfill and/or deliver the Services
- Share with certain other companies to offer you products and services that may be of interest to you as described below
- Tailor content, advertising and marketing to you
- Share with third parties as required by law or to protect the Company as described below
- Share your e-mail address as permitted under this Policy as described below in this Section
- Communicate with you
- Improve and optimize the operation and performance of the Services
- Diagnose problems with and identify any security risks, errors, or needed enhancements to the Services
- Detect and prevent fraud and abuse of our Services and systems
- Collecting aggregate statistics about use of the Services
- Understand and analyze how you use the Services and what products and services are most relevant to you
How We Collect Information: The Company collects personally identifiable information in a variety of ways, including but not limited to: online order forms, online chats, telephone calls, market research surveys, and customer support tickets. Certain information about your computer hardware and software may also be automatically collected through tools such as Google Analytics. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses.The Company may also collect information from third parties as required in order to provide you with products and services
How We Protect Your Information: The Company secures the information we collect on servers in a controlled, secure environment. We maintain safeguards to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification, and disclosure of this data. Where possible, we uses industry-standard SSL encryption when communicating your data. The Company also ensures that all customer websites have free access to SSL certificates from“Let’s Encrypt/Cpanel SSL/Comodo FreeSSL”. However, no data transmission over the Internet or wireless network can be guaranteed 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information, there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control. Information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party, despite best efforts.
Social Sign-in: We provide you with the ability to log in to your account using social media services such as Facebook, Google+, or Twitter. If you choose to use this feature, the service you select will prompt you for your consent to share some personal information. We will store that information in order to give you access to your account.
CHANGES TO POLICY: the Company reserves the right to revise, amend, or change this Policy at any time and in any manner by posting such changes on our site. We encourage you to periodically check our site for changes to this Policy since your continued use of the site following any changes to this Policy will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of such change. The operative and effective version of this Policy will be the latest version available on the site.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy, you should contact us by email at [email protected].